Saturday, March 8, 2008

Crafting for Brishith Heart Foundation

This weekend I am crafting fot the British Heard Foundation. Today I received one of this bags they give you to collect all the things you want to donate. I am putting some brooches, earrings and an unopened DVD for them to sell with a letter explaining that this accessories have been done for them and have been never been worn. I will show the pictures later.****************Este fin de semana voy a hacer cosas para la British Heart Foundation, una ONG que ayuda a los enfermos con problemas de corazón, Hoy recibí una de estas bolsas que te dan para que metas las cosas que quieres donar. Voy a donar algunos pendientes y broches más algunos pendientes. Escribiré una nota diciendo que estos accesorios han sido creado para ellos y nunca han sido usados. Ya os pondré la foto.







nb. I have reedited the post to add the pictures. ***** he reeditado el post para poner la foto.

No comments: